When implementing initial provider enrollment credentialing and payer enrollment, MSCI Billing Services and Consulting leaves nothing to chance. Our goal is to ensure 100% participation status with every payer for each provider at every location they practice. MSCI Billing Services and Consulting is able to implement industry proven best-practices which promote rapid and accurate enrollment processing.
- Par/ Non ParAnalysis – A comprehensive audit of all payers by provider and location ensures that all missing or expired payer PINs (provider identification numbers) are identified.
- CAQH & PECOS Registration – MSCI Billing Services and Consulting will set up and maintain all provider CAQH & PECOS accounts.
- Enrollment Application Processing – All payer applications are prepared, formatted, and sent to provider for signatures.
- Quality Assurance – Situational and Organizational QA processes ensure accurate and complete information is sent to the payers.
- Application Follow Up – Rigorous and regular follow up is conducted on each application.
- PIN Compilation – Received PINs are immediately sent to our client’s billing team to be entered in their patient accounting system.
- Denials Management – MSCI Billing Services and Consulting’s team will actively work credentialing related denials directly with payers to recover rightfully owed cash.